Oracle Database Server Course in Patna!
Oracle Database is the first database designed for enterprise grid computing, the most flexible and cost effective way to manage information and applications. Enterprise grid computing creates large pools of industry-standard, modular storage and servers. With this architecture, each new system can be rapidly provisioned from the pool of components.
MySQL Courses includes the following topics:
- Oracle Course Overview
- Oracle Training Course Prerequisites
- Oracle Training Course Objectives
- Oracle Training Course Duration
- Oracle Training Content
- Introduction to DBMS
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Sub Language Commands
- Introduction to SQL Database Object
- Built-in Functions
- Grouping the Result of a Query
- Working with Integrity Constraints
- REF constraint
- Querying Multiple Tables (Joins)
- Working with Sub Queries
- Working with DCL, TCL Commands
- Maintaining Database Objects
- VIEWS in Oracle
- Working with Sequences
- Working with Synonyms
- Working with Index and Clusters
- Creating Cluster Tables, Implementing Locks, working with roles
- Pseudo Columns in Oracle
- Data Partitions and Parallel Process
- SQL * Loader
- PL-SQL (Procedure Language – SQL)
- Advanced PL/SQL
- Functions in PL/SQL
- Packages in PL/SQL
- EXCEPTIONS in PL/SQL
- Database Triggers in PL/SQL
- File Input/Output
- Implementing Object Technology
- Using LOBS
- Using Collections
- Oracle Database Architecture
- Advanced Features
- DBA CONCEPTS
Students participating in any of the above course should have to generate a Project Report
of the Course which they go on with.
Microcen issue's only Merit Certificate for the student, and for that the student needs to give a test of the Subject they have selected.
Fees of the course is ₹9,500.
Course Duration will be 2 Months
Send Us Your Query!
Fill in the Form below to send Enquiry!