Ethical Hacking Level 1 Course in Patna!
Ethical Hacking sometimes called as Penetration Testing is an act of intruding/penetrating
into system or networks to find out threats, vulnerabilities in those systems which a
malicious attacker may find and exploit causing loss of data, financial loss or
other major damages. The purpose of ethical hacking is to improve the security of the
network or systems by fixing the vulnerabilities found during testing.
The course is powered by Microcen Certified Cyber Security Professional Level 1.0
Ethical Hacking Level 1 Courses
Ethical Hacking Level 1 Courses includes the following topics:
- Basics of Networking & Web Technologies
- What is Server?
- What is an IP-Address & OSI Model?
- PHP, HTML, SQL & Web Architecture Basics
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking & Cyber Ethics
- Information Gathering and Footprinting
- Hacking Window System and Security
- Malware Illustration Part - 1
- Malware Illustration Part - 2
- Email Hacking & Security
- Google Hacking
- Mobile VOIP Hacking & Security
- Website Hacking & Security
- Reverse Enginnering
- Hacking Facebook/Gmail/Twitter/Whatsapp & Security
- Cyber Crime Investigation
- Cyber Law
- Android Hacking
Students participating in any of the above course should have to generate a Project Report
of the Course which they go on with.
Microcen issue's only Merit Certificate for the student, and for that the student needs to give a test of the Subject they have selected.
Fees of the course is ₹15,000.
Course Duration will be 3 Months
Send Us Your Query!
Fill in the Form below to send Enquiry!