Ethical Hacking Level 2 Course in Patna!
Ethical Hacking sometimes called as Penetration Testing is an act of intruding/penetrating
into system or networks to find out threats, vulnerabilities in those systems which a
malicious attacker may find and exploit causing loss of data, financial loss or
other major damages. The purpose of ethical hacking is to improve the security of the
network or systems by fixing the vulnerabilities found during testing.
The course is powered by Microcen Certified Cyber Security Professional Level 1.0
Ethical Hacking Level 2 Courses
Ethical Hacking Level 2 Courses includes the following topics:
- Introduction to Bug Bounty Program
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Report Generation
- Network Security Auditing
- Metasploit Framework Part - 1
- Metasploit Framework Part - 2
- Metasploit Framework Part - 3
- Man in the Middle Attack
- Wireless Sniffing Attack
- Network IDS IPS Implementation
- System Security for Windows | Linux | Mac
- Advance Reverse Engineering
- Understanding Blockchain Technology & IOT
- Cyber Law & Ethics
- Physical Security & Complaince
Students participating in any of the above course should have to generate a Project Report
of the Course which they go on with.
Microcen issue's only Merit Certificate for the student, and for that the student needs to give a test of the Subject they have selected.
Fees of the course is ₹15,000.
Course Duration will be 3 Months
Send Us Your Query!
Fill in the Form below to send Enquiry!